Copyright 2012 Denice Colson–Trauma Education & Consultation Services, Inc. ++ Do not copy without written permission
Adverse Childhood Experiences and Adult Addiction, Health, and Well-
When: May 8, 2015
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Cost: $75 (Professional with CEUs)
Where: The Ministry Village, 678 Tom Brewer Rd, Loganville, GA 30052
* Community member pricing is intended for people who will not be doing counseling, but may want to hear the information for general or community knowledge. Examples include pastors, marketing people, teachers, or foster parents. If you will have direct client contact, you must sign up as a counselor whether or not you currently need CEUs.
Goals and Objectives: Through slide presentation, lecture, & discussion participants should be able to:
1. Identify at least 3 general outcomes of the ACE study which impact our understanding of the origins of behavioral health issues.
2. Identify the 3 reasons it is important to consider the links between adverse childhood experiences and adult behavioral health issues.
3. Identify one factor that differentiates the source-
Registration and Payment Information: $75 includes CEUs. Pastors/Judges/Teachers $25 *There are no refunds for missed workshops or cancellations. However, you will be offered opportunities to attend other workshops within the next 12 months.
Please register in advance by:
1. Telephone at 678-
2. Online by clicking on the Buy Now button above to pay and complete the registration form below.